Here are all the parts used in my home arcade setup. If you shop around you can probably find better pricing on some or all the parts:
- X-Arcade Tankstick + Trackball: USB Included
- Xtension Mini Arcade Cabinet For The X-Arcade Tankstick
- 19-22″ Flat Screen Monitor (mine is using an old 19″)
- BeagleBone Black
- Power supply for the BeagleBone Black
- BeagleBone Black Case
- USB 2.0 powered hub
- 2+ GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
* Optional – If your monitor does not have HDMI and/or speakers built in.
- Micro HDMI to VGA Male to Female Adapter – Supports Audio
- Powered speakers
The Xtention cabinet is the only part that takes any time to assemble. Install the lastest mamebone image to the internal mmc on the BBB and you should be ready to start playing games.
The USB flash drive is for convince only. I have mine formatted as fat32 and extracted the extras zip file on it so I can easily add or remove game roms.
I created a short video with the whole thing assembled and running here: https://plus.google.com/111044629696916571063/posts/Fc22swza67k